Everybody knows that John Bolton is stark raving loony. He proves that every time he opens his mustache to utters forth some insane piece of crap that makes you soooo very glad that he is nowhere near the reins of power. Yet Willard likes his neo-conish (what ever happened to them?) attitudes toward most of the rest of the world, which can be reduced usually to the phrase: “bomb first ask questions if you must of the survivors.”
But this John Sununu is really something else. Why this is a walking train wreck. He is considered a Willard spokesman yet most of the time he ends up being a rich turd who enjoys bullying people. And of course who can forget bully supreme Chris Christie, the dude who must have been bullied as an obese child and now is hell-bent on calling everybody names at the drop of a doughnut.
Anyway, back to Sununu. He became known for his calling the president “unAmerican” and suggesting he “learn how to be an American” and telling Soledad O’Brien to paste an Obama bumper sticker on her forehead, all for her temerity in challenging his faulty facts.
Determined to outdo the queen of stupid, he actually claimed at one point that Obama was “wallowing with felons” in Chicago.
But what is more revealing is that the “businessman” Willard cares not at all about the fact that Sununu is well known for his attitude of entitlement as some sort of “royal” page. I quote this directly out of Wikipedia because it lists in detail what was a well-known scandal at the time.
As White House Chief of Staff, Sununu reportedly took personal trips, for skiing and other purposes, and classified them as official, for purposes such as conservation or promoting the Thousand Points of Light. The Washington Post wrote that Sununu’s jets “took him to fat-cat Republican fund-raisers, ski lodges, golf resorts and even his dentist in Boston.” Sununu had paid the government only $892 for his more than $615,000 worth of military jet travel. Sununu said that his use of the jets was necessary because he had to be near a telephone at all times for reasons of national security. Sununu became the subject of much late-night television humor over the incident. Sununu worsened the situation shortly afterwards when, after leaking rumors of financial difficulties in his family, he traveled to a rare stamp auction at Christie’s auction house in New York City from Washington in a government limousine, spending $5,000 on rare stamps. Sununu then sent the car and driver back to Washington unoccupied while he returned on a corporate jet. In the course of one week, 45 newspapers ran editorials on Sununu, nearly all of them critical of his actions.
Sununu repaid over $47,000 to the government for the flights on the orders of White House counsel C. Boyden Gray, with the help of the Republican Party. However, the reimbursements were at commercial rates, which are about one-tenth the cost of the actual flights; one ski trip to Vail, Colorado alone had cost taxpayers $86,330.
I bring this up only to note his lasted puke speech: First he tells us that he prayed that hurricane Isaac would go “west of Tampa” apparently not caring that those people might have had enough of hurricanes too. And then he complains that the media is giving too much attention to the weather when it should be covering the convention. Shades of “doing a good job Brownie” come to mind in assessing the compassion of this man’s shriveled heart.
Wonder what it says about a man who likes to surround himself with bullies?
Meanwhile, while real problems are waiting to be addressed like jobs, the GOP remains mired in my vagina yet still finds time to waste more time being “funny”. This the DNC proposed convention schedule:
- 4:00 PM – Opening Flag Burning Ceremony – sponsored by CNN
- 4:05 PM – Singing of “God Damn America” led by Rev. Jeremiah Wright
- 4:10 PM – Pledge of Allegiance to Obama.
- 4:15 PM – Ceremonial ‘I hate America’ led by Michelle Obama.
- 4:30 PM – Tips on “How to keep your man trustworthy & true to you while you travel the world” – Hillary Clinton
- 4:45 PM – Al Sharpton/Jesse Jackson seminar “How to have a successful career without having a job.”
- 5:00 PM – “Great Vacations I’ve Taken on the Taxpayer’s Dime Travel Log” – Michelle Obama.
- 5:30 PM – Eliot Spitzer Speaks on “Family Values” via Satellite
- 5:45 PM – Tribute to All 57 States – Nancy Pelosi
- 6:00 PM – Sen. Harry Reid – 90-minute speech expressing the Democrat’s appreciation of the Occupy Wall Street movement, and George Soros for sparing no expense, for all that they have accomplished to unify the country, improve employment and to boost the economy.
- 8:30 PM – Airing of Grievances by the Clintons
- 9:00 PM – “Bias in Media – How we can make it work for you” Tutorial – sponsored by CBS, NBC, ABC, CNN, the Washington Post and the New York Times
- 9:15 PM – Tribute Film to Brave Freedom Fighters incarcerated at GITMO – Michael Moore
- 9:45 PM – Personal Finance Seminar – Charlie Rangel
- 10:00 PM – Denunciation of Bitter Gun Owners and Bible readers.
- 10:30 PM – Ceremonial Waving of White Flag for IRAQ , & Afghanistan
- 11:00 PM – Obama Energy Plan Symposium/Tire Gauge Demonstration/You too can get rich with Green Investment bankruptcies
- 11:15 PM – Free Gov. Blagovich rally
- 11:30 PM – Obama Accepts Oscar, Tony and Latin Grammy Awards
- 11:45 PM – Feeding of the Delegates with 5 Loaves and 2 Fish Obama Presiding
- 12:00 AM – Official Nomination of Obama by Bill Maher and Chris “He sends a thrill up my leg” Matthews
- 12:01 AM – Obama Accepts Nomination as Lord and Savior
- 12:05 AM – Celestial Choirs Sing
- 3:00 AM – Biden Delivers Acceptance Speech
This from some rag called the American “Thinker” which is an oxymoron in the making.
Oh, and in case you care, good old Herm Cain is flappin’ his jaws and claiming that the field he ran against, at least some of them were dishonest and stole the nomination from him, but his people are working at exposing the conspiracy. After all, he should be the one accepting the crown in Tampa, not that ‘other’ guy.
- There Was Major Drama At The GOP Convention Friday, And It Ended With John Sununu Fleeing The Building (businessinsider.com)
- Obama Doesn’t Pass Sununu’s Lemonade Test (politics.blogs.foxnews.com)
- Romney surrogate Sununu: ‘I wish this president would learn how to be an American’ (firstread.msnbc.msn.com)
- Romney Surrogate Sununu Dives Into the Xenophobic Gutter (littlegreenfootballs.com)
- Romney: You’re Doing It Wrong (boomantribune.com)
- More Sununu: Obama Campaign a “bunch of liars!” (riehlworldview.com)
- Sununu on Obama’s American-ness (politico.com)
- Shuster: Sununu seems like he ‘hasn’t taken his medication’ (rawstory.com)
- Sununu Battles Matthews Over Paul Ryan’s Budget: ‘I’m With Romney, Forget Ryan’s Plan’ (mediaite.com)