What do an old bitter man and a closeted sycophant need? Why they need a Kelly Ayotte, a literal nobody from pretty much nowhere who can be womanly, albeit white, but at least she protects the dynamic duds from being charged with sexism!
In the ongoing attempt to make mountains from mole hills or pretty up a pig, the John Sidney and his sidekick nasal Linda, err Lindsey, are blubbering that they are *stamp* *stamp* still not happy with Ms. Rice and well heck, they are just not happy.
Among the things they are not happy about are:
- John is still not happy that he lost the election in 2008.
- John is still not happy that he let his super staff choose Sarah (I just wanna be somebody or make a couple of million–either one) Palin as his running mate.
- John is still not happy that he was a relatively stupid Naval Academy student and graduated bout sixth from LAST, and drove more than one plane into the ground, managed to get captured and spilled his guts relatively soon thereafter and has never been properly rewarded by his country from his point of view.
- John is still not happy that his father never felt he met expectations.
- John is still not happy that he has to pretend to be a happily married man when all he really wanted was the money.
- John is still not happy that he is old, has little hair left, and can’t get even a middle-aged woman to look at him more than once.
- Lindsey is still not happy that he is unable to accept the fact that he likes men over women, which he definitely doesn’t call homosexuality, but knows that he doesn’t like it one bit.
- Lindsey is still not happy that everyone knows that he kisses John’s ass for reasons that nobody wants to even guess at because it makes one’s brain hurt and makes anyone to shudder uncontrollable at the mind picture of what that might entail.
- Lindsey is still not happy that he finds himself not sufficiently conservative enough to stave off a primary challenge in his state in 2014.
- Lindsey is still not happy that he is named Lindsey–whether he blames his mother or his father is up for grabs.
- Lindsey is still not happy that he keeps getting personal invitations to speak before the Log Cabin Republicans and all are hand delivered with a *wink* *wink* *nudge* nudge*-know what I mean?
- Lindsey is still not happy when Joe Lieberman snickers at his straight out of Tennessee Williams, A Streetcar Named Desire’s Blanche DuBois voice.
- Kelly is still not happy that they chose her to make up the new Three Amigos.
- Kelly is still not happy that she is from such a dreary state as New Hampshire which has its own issues with silly accents.
- Kelly is still not happy that she has to ask John what a “hold” is and why she has to threaten to do it.
- Kelly is still not happy that she isn’t quite sure who Susan Rice is or why the two men are so mad at her.
- Kelly is still not happy that Mitch McConnell just laughs uncontrollably when she calls him on the phone.
This is not, never was, and never will be about Susan Rice.
This is about John’s anger, Lindsey’s fear, and Kelly’s new-found idea that she might be able to run for President someday if she gets some name recognition. As you would expect, their behavior is despicable, and the GOP is ill-served by their misdirection. But they, like the lunatics that call themselves Tea People, are too lock-jawed stupid to see beyond their own personal whines.
And so the Democrats need only sit back and watch the circus and call for a soda and some popcorn.
Bring on the clowns!
- Lindsey Graham suggests Susan Rice opposition is payback for John Bolton (rawstory.com)
- GOP Senators ‘Disturbed’ After Susan Rice Admits To Lying (freedomoutpost.com)
- GOP Senators ‘More Disturbed’ After Meeting With Susan Rice (huffingtonpost.com)
- Kelly Ayotte’s Death Wish (boomantribune.com)
- What GOP senators could do to block Rice (firstread.nbcnews.com)